Thursday, August 25, 2011

Director - Janell Fullmer



I love dancing and couldn't imagine life without it - even as a little girl my favorite thing in life was dancing. No matter what kind of mood I'm in, dance always brings me joy and makes me happy. I love to see new places and try new things, which isn't always easy with my 5 adorable children who seriously need to stop growing up so fast! I love spending time with them and my family and friends. I love the opportunity I have to teach children from scratch the basics of dance and see them progress and become successful at it - I feel like I have been primed to share this precious gift with others.






Dance Experience: 25yrs. continuous dance training including: Wendy's Shooting Stars, Broncadette Dance Team, Tremaine Dance Conventions - including training from Hip-Hop artists Wade Robson, Marti Dew, Chris Moss & Nick Drago, production artist Linda Bernabei Retter, lyrical and jazz artists Joelle Martinec, Doug Caldwell, Derrick Schrader and Desiree Robbins and jazz artist Benji Shwimmer as well as training from Twitch and Lauren from SYTYCD. Three time performer in the Stadium of Fire Production. Former member of Contemporary Dance Theatre of Ricks College and Danson Dance Company of Idaho State University. An Associates Degree of Arts and Science with a major in Dance from Ricks College. A minor in Dance and a major in Physical Education at Idaho State University. I've also had the opportunity to attend New York's famous Alvin Ailey's dance company's production as well as many other professional productions.






Teaching Experience: 17yrs. including: private dance lessons and gymnastics at Wendy's Shooting Stars, Pre-school and youth dance classes at the University Place, Snake River Montesorri, Small World, Tic Toc Inc., Deb & Rienna's Daycare, and Bonneville Migrant Summer School. Coaches Assistant for Bonneville High School Colorguard. Aerobics instructor at Ladies Workout Express. Guest choreographer At Hillcrest and Bonneville High School dance classes. Director of my own dance company for 11yrs. and 6yrs. as a competitive team. And judge for various competitions, tryouts, and Jr. Miss.

No comments: